Inspection
Services

Air Quality and Odor Elimination with Ozone

Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton & beyond!

Air Quality and Odor Elimination with Ozone

Ozone is enriched oxygen, and due to its characteristics, it acts with great efficiency as disinfectant and it seems to be the most serious competitor for chlorine. Ozone is considered as the disinfectant with the best micro-biocide efficiency and it requires quite short contact times, so able to effectively eliminate odor. Tony Muscat of Inch by Inch Inspections has odor elimination experience in residential, commercial and industrial applications. Eliminate the odor out of your home or office!! Obtain a pleasant atmosphere free of odor, smoke, virus, mold, bacteria, etc…

Inch by Inch Healthy Homes brings to The Greater Toronto Area and Ontario a new service of home sanitation, designed to rid your house of indoor pollutants by applying shock treatments of nature’s most powerful purifying agent: activated oxygen. Activated oxygen (or O3) is scientifically proven to deodorize, disinfect, and destroy the pollutants that poison the indoor air including:

  • Unpleasant odors from smoke, mildew, skunk smell, urine, toilet over flow, cat odor, dog odor, animal odors, cooking smells, sewer backup, and pets
  • Dust mites, pollen, and other allergens
  • Biological pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi
  • VOCs such as benzene, formaldehyde, methylene chloride, and others
  • Molds including toxigenic and black mold

 

Ozone shock treatment

We use a high-output SHOCK ozone generator for over 100 different types of air treatment applications. It’s the only ozonator you need to complete the toughest odor and mold remediation projects!

Is your family sick? Does your family suffer from:

  • Allergies, asthma, or flu-like symptoms?
  • Itching, skin rashes, or restlessness?
  • Chronic headaches, fatigue, or forgetfulness?

Does your home have:

  • Pets, smokers, problem mold, or mildew?
  • Bacteria from previous owners?
  • Cooking or other foul odors?

 

Whole House Treatments

Whole House Treatments

Three Steps to a Healthier Indoor Environment:

STEP ONE: Free Home Evaluation (certain restrictions apply)

  • Conduct a phone evaluation
  • Review treatment recommendations
  • No obligation quote provided

STEP TWO: Ozone Shock Treatment

  • All people, pets, and plants are removed from the area.
  • Activated Oxygen generators are used to destroy and remove all indoor air pollutants making your house a healthier home.

STEP THREE: Post Treatment

  • Technicians remove the purification equipment and perform final sanitation
  • All carpets should be treated with a HEPA vacuum cleaner
  • Furnace filter should replaced with HEPA filter after treatment and 30 days later

 

Maintenance Treatments

Maintenance Ozone shock treatments are recommended to maintain air purity and the safety of the indoor environment after a “shock” treatment. Maintenance treatments are not as intense as shock treatments, because they require less equipment and make use of the HVAC system to distribute the Activated Oxygen throughout the premises. Because the dwelling is treated for a shorter period of time, the ozone shock treatments are less costly; typically a third of the cost of a shock treatment, and can be completed in less than 6 hours.

 

Ancillary Treatments

Treatments are also very effective at sanitizing and removing odors from:

  • Cars
  • Out Buildings
  • Boats
  • Sports Equipment
  • Recreational Vehicles
  • Cottages
  • Garages

 

Purification Guarantee

Inch by Inch will provide a guarantee of odor (odour) removal services as per contract and protocol guidelines, conditions apply. The Inch By Inch process which is scientifically proven to deodorize, disinfect, and destroy the pollutants that poison the indoor environment.In independent studies, Activated Oxygen has been proven to be very effective in reducing microorganisms (8-hour treatment at 158 ppm activated oxygen):

OrganismDryWet
Escherichia coli (E. coli)99.997%99.9999998%
Salmonella99.99993%99.9999999%
Listeria99.9994%99.9999994%
Staph99.999996%99.9999999%
Strep99.9996%99.999998%

Is Ozone Safe?

Like any other substances, prolonged exposure to higher than normal levels of Ozone can cause ailments. These ailments range from headaches to respiratory irritation to more serious complications if exposed to extremely high levels for extended periods of time. Inch by Inch Healthy Homes ensures that people and pets are not exposed to higher than normal, or ambient levels, of ozone. People and pets are not allowed inside the home or facility while the treatment process is occurring. Inch by Inch technicians take all precautions to ensure there is no exposure to our customers. Health Canada has stated that prolonged exposure to low levels of ozone can cause headaches and respiratory irritation. Low level generators are not recommended for continuous use in occupied areas. At Inch by Inch we use use high levels of ozone as a shock treatment for short periods of time which can range from 4 hours to 48 hours in unoccupied spaces. Inch by Inch uses commercial ozone generators.

 

Our Process

We set up our Ozone generators and fans throughout the premises and we ensure that the ozone is also distributed throughout the ventilation system to enhance the distribution of the Ozone. This also ensures that any chemicals and microorganisms in the duct work are eliminated. Once this is done it is recommended that the ducts be cleaned of dust and other particles as Ozone does not break these down. Before beginning the Ozone treatment we ensure that all people and pets are removed from the premises.

Plants should be removed by the client or wrapped in plastic to prevent exposure to the ozone. We post do not enter signs with an emergency number ( in the event that access to the premises is required )on it at all entrances. Once everything has been checked the Ozone generators are turned on and our technician leaves the premises.When the treatment is completed we enter the premises with a special breathing apparatus and turn off the generators. We then vent the home by opening all windows and doors allowing fresh air to replace the ozone, this can take up to an hour. Once the premises are cleared people and pets can return. For about 12 to 24 hours a noticeable clean smell will be in the air after which it should dissipate.

A similar process to that of homes is used when treating smaller areas. Boats, cars, trailers, motor homes, individual rooms, small offices and similar jobs require less time than home or commercial shock treatments.

Contact Inch by Inch, Your indoor air quality experts, call today for a free home evaluation!

Schedule Your Inspection Today. FREE Estimates Available

What Our Clients Say About Us

Tony did an excellent job with inspecting the house. He was very knowledgable in his field and thorough with his inspection. He carefully and patiently looked at both the exterior and interior of the building. He pointed out the deficiencies, what the risks are and how to rectify them. He answered all of our questions and made sure that we understood them. He offered his expertise and help if we needed.

Mandan

I have heard a lot of stories about home inspection but I could honestly say that I had a great experience. I would like to thank Tony from Inch by Inch Home Inspection for the great experience. A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Tony through my realtor. I want to thank Tony for taking the time to answer any questions and any concerns I had about my home inspection.

Teresa

Tony Muscat of Inch by Inch Inspections is extremely professional, caring and a prompt individual, when he heard we may have a mould problem he came immediately. Tony was worried with the level of mould that was contained in this recent purchased older home and he walked me through the process of getting rid of the mould and what dangers were involved. He paid the best attention to us, while we went through this horrible ordeal. The fact that impressed me the most was his vast amount of knowledge, and the dangers of each mould which there are many. He is extremely professional and equipped to handle any job. I would recommend Inch by Inch, (Tony) to anyone he is a concerned and serious individual, that cares about your family!!!!!!!

Debra

International Association of Certified Home InspectorsInternational Association of Certified Home InspectorsCertified Master InspectorInfrared CertifiedGreen Certified Move In CertifiedInternational Association of Certified Indoor Air ConsultantsWell Sampler CertifiedIICRC CertifiedInfrared Training Center
Call Now: 416-826-7172
Error...

Please, enter a valid value

Inch by Inch Inspections

REQUEST A FREE QUOTE

PLEASE ANSWER

SCHEDULE INSPECTION

PLEASE ANSWER

Please, enter a valid value